As of last night Seth and I are graduates of Financial Peace University!!!
My new motto: Debt is DUMB and Cash is KING!
If I could convince my friends and family to do one thing to help themselves financially, it is: Take Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University! It has changed everything in my and Seth's life for the better. I PROMISE it will do the same for you.
Interested in finding a class in your area? http://www.daveramsey.com/fpu/home/
The class includes a kit which it self is almost worth the $100 family tuition cost. Do not let the price scare you. YOU can't afford to NOT take the class! Just think, what a great christmas present to give you and your spouse. And it will be a present that will continue to pay off through the rest of you life.
So you are saying, "I'm debt free I don't need to take that class"? Wrong, you do! Debt is only part of the course. The rest of the course teaches about how to build wealth.
Yes, I must say, I "EXHORT" you to take the class. It will be one of the best things you and your spouse can do together for each other and your children.
Mandarin Orange Chicken (gluten and dairy free)
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment